FIRST MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
348 W Church St
Rose Hill, NC 28458
We are a Missionary Baptist Church in the town of Rose Hill, North Carolina. We are seeking a pastor called by God to help us thrive and lead our congregation to a closer relationship with the Lord.
- Have at least 3 years experience as a senior pastor or staff pastor.
- Licensed and ordained as a Baptist minister to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be supportive of various ministries of the church.
- Demonstrate visionary leadership to grow church membership.
- Minimum education required, with a willingness to continue
learning and growing in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Serve as spiritual leader for the congregation and interpret Biblical scripture for the congregation.
- Plan and conduct regular worship services, as well as take part as visiting minister when invited to area churches.
- Serve as ambassador of First Baptist Church in the community.
- Conduct counseling sessions, perform special services such as weddings, funerals, baptisms, and communion.
- Preside over church business meetings.
- Oversee the training and work of Deacons, Trustees, and those in leadership roles as they perform their assigned responsibilities.
- Visit with sick and shut-in disciples. Lead Bible Study and New Disciple classes, or designate this responsibility as needed.
Interested candidates must submit the following by mail, postmarked by: March 31, 2022.
Submit Your Cover Letter Stating:
- Your interest in pastoring First Missionary Baptist Church
- A description of your call to ministry
- A current resume
- Three Reference Letters (one from each of the following):
- Your Pastor
- A fellow Clergyperson
- A Personal Reference
Your completed package must contain the items mentioned above and be postmarked by of March 31, 2022 to be considered. Please submit completed candidate package to:
First Missionary Baptist Church
Attention: Pulpit Search Committee
P. O. Box 987
348 W. Church St.
Rose Hill, NC 28458
***FINAL CANDIDATES MUST CONSENT TO A CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECK.***
|Job Category||Pastoral Vacancies|